With feminist values, the Center for Women's Global Leadership strengthens and bridges voices for human rights towards social justice and self-determination. Working at the intersection of gender, human rights and economic policy, CWGL utilizes an intersectional approach when implementing its strategies for transformation.
Here's what we've been up to lately
- Fall Semester Interns: Join our team as a program or communication intern! Apply through this application process by August 15th.
- Global Feminist Journeys: we're celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Vienna Tribunal for Women's Human Rights & UN World Conference on Human Rights. Learn about this time in the women's rights movement & other initiatives on our #globalfeministjourneys timeline!
- Feminist Economics: we were thrilled to present at IAFFE & the Joint Meeting of UN Agency Executive Boards.
- A Voice Unsilenced: Saudi Women Advocating Their Rights, 1990-2017: Read our newly published report authored by Saudi women on their activism journey that launched during CSW62.
- Dr. Natalia Kanem of UNFPA: we hosted Dr. Kanem to address the CWGL & Rutgers community on human rights, peace & equality