Associate Director Savi Bisnath featured in "Building Strategic Alliances For Women Workers’ Rights Post 2015: The Role Of Macroeconomic Policy"
New Publication and Videos!
- Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms: 20 Years After Vienna
- Video (Keynote Address): Nine minute excerpt featuring Anthony Romero from the ACLU, Radhika Balakrishnan from CWGL, and moderated by LaShawn Jefferson from the Ford Foundation.
- Video (Symposium): Forty-one minute synopsis of the daylong proceedings. Speakers include: Ejim Dike, US Human Rights Network; Noura Erakat, Temple University Beasley School of Law; Norma Maldonado, Asociacion Raxch' och Oxlaju Aj; and Bernedette Muthien, Coalition of African Lesbians.
Dr. Saba Gul Khattak's talk, "Between the Taliban and the Army: Women, Security and Militarization in Pakistan's Swat Valley," is featured in the Daily Targum!
Economic Reform is a Human Right: International Law Can Be a Powerful Advocacy Tool for Improving Economic and Social Policy by Executive Director Radhika Balakrishnan and Affiliate James Heintz, The Nation, March 13, 2014
16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign
Be with the Campaign as you move forward in your activism year long:
- Read articles activists from around the world on the 16 Days Campaign - CWGL blog! Share with others and comment!
- Visit us on Twitter (@16DaysCampaign; direct link https://twitter.com/16DaysCampaign) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/16DaysCampaign).
Continueto share what you are doing to end gender-based violence with us and other fellow activists through the 16 Days Discussion Listserve, on Twitter and on Facebook susing the #16Days hashtag.
- Visit the Online Campaign Calendar to learn more about what activists accomplished during the 16 Days this year!
- Share photos, reports, and lessons from your 16 Days Campaign participation this year! We want to hear from you: 16days[at]cwgl.rutgers.edu