With feminist values, we strengthen and bridge voices for human rights, towards social justice and self-determination.
To this end, we work at the intersection of gender, human rights, and economic policy, and utilize the following strategies:
- Convene those closest to the struggle to explore and exchange ideas and solutions.
- Research guided by those committed to realizing rights.
- Advocate with and for those traditionally excluded from decision-making.
Transform = Convene + Research + Advocate
Our programmatic goals:
- Equality regardless of identity
We aim to achieve equality by eradicating gender-based discrimination and violence in the world of work.
- Peace beyond the absence of war
We redefine peace and measure it with the indicators of equality, justice, and human rights to challenge the economy of war and violence.
- Feminist standards as the norm
We amplify feminist thought, standards, and leadership to influence civil society and its institutions and structures, thereby addressing inequality, discrimination, and violence.
To achieve Goal 3, we engage in the global coordination of the following initiatives:
16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence Campaign, which has been implemented in over 180 countries by more than 6,000 organizations.
Feminist Alliance for Rights, which aims to influence the 2030 Agenda from its position in the Global North with Global South leadership.